Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment which employs multiple insertions of pharmaceutical and homeopathic preparations, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat. Mesotherapy aims to target adipose fat cells by inducing lipolysis, rupture and cell death among adipocytes.
- Can instantly improve dull, tired looking skin and superficial wrinkles.
- Can help to improve sluggish blood circulation.
- Aides the body to flush out ageing toxins.
- Improves pigmentation problems.
- Treats acne scaring.
- Enhances the effects of aesthetic treatments such as wrinkle reduction or fillers.