Microblading is a tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin. Microblading differs from standard eyebrow tattooing because each hair stroke is created by hand using a blade which creates fine slices in the skin, whereas eyebrow tattoos are done with a machine and a single needle. Microblading is typically used on eyebrows to create, enhance or reshape their appearance in terms of both shape and colour. It deposits pigment into upper region of the dermis, so it fades more rapidly than traditional tattooing techniques, which deposit pigment deeper.
- It can deliver a natural looking eyebrow
- It reshapes and enhances your current looking eyebrows
- It can help you save time in the morning
- The session only takes around two hours
- It can improve your confidence
*includes free top up after 4 weeks.